Saturday, April 13, 2024

Edw@rd En*do Gloats With Glee About WYM Getting Removed & Threatens DSB

Ed*ward writes on HIS hate blog Hillary Clinton Watch that I am a "hatemonger". This on a blog with the URL "hildebeestwatch". Because Hillary Clinton is a "beast". Also a witch.

By "Go Joe Biden Yourself" he means "Go F*ck Yourself". Yet, while he subs in "Joe Biden" for "F*ck" in the image above, in the image below (from Edw@rd's blog, HCW) you can see the swear printed very clearly on Bernie Sander's forehead (this image I use as my Gravatar to comment on WordPress).

Did I "highly and bigly" ask Blogger to remove my blog? No, I did not. In fact I asked Google to re-evaluate their determination that my blog WYM violates their HATE policy. And, After 18 days, Google sent me an email that said WYM was reinstated.

Though, while my blog was locked, Edw@rd wrote several posts (on at least two other blogs) and many comments gloating about my blog being (temporarily) removed.

As for my Dervish Sanders Blog, it wasn't (at the time Edw@rd wrote his post for HCW) locked. Now (as of the date this post was published) it is locked.

As PREDICTED by Edw@rd, DSB has been removed. A prediction that turned out (just by coincidence) to be accurate, or does Edw@rd know someone at Google who assured him that DSB would be wacked?

Post authored by the ANTI-hatemonger Dervish Sanders. EEH003.

No comments:

Post a Comment