Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Edw@rd End0 Anus Probe Interracial G@y Sex Fantasies


The above images are from a 6/17/2019 MSC (Mystere's Moonbat Slayer Club) blog post titled, "Donald Trump Smashes Governor Moonbeam's Koo Koo Train; Governor Gaffing Gavin Freaks Out Over Financial Derailment".

The image below is from a 9/21/2019 TDR (The Donkey's Revenge) post titled, Spammers Probe Dervish's Blog. As per the post, "Dervish Gets His Anus Probed".

The text from this post says "I never thought I would see the day when some whackjobs would come by Dervish's hate site and spam it with a bunch of links to snake oil from African nations. Someone spanked Antoine's monkey, probing his blog anus. Oh, this is quite ripe!"

Edw@rd never thought he see spammers trying to post links on people's blogs? Blogs are highly targeted for spam. But Edw@rd, being a moron, is obviously unaware.

But back to these images... Obviously Edw@rd is obsessed with interracial g@y sex. And is projecting his desires onto me. That, or he is a bigly hate-filled hom0phobe who says I'm g@y because that's what he does.

Below is a screenshot from Edw@rd's fake Dervish Sander's Death Angel blog. This is one of his many blogs where he writes moronity while pretending to be me.

There is no such thing as a "Hunter Biden vibrator". Obviously Edw@rd likes to imagine there is. He also likes to imagine that it is ME who needs "adult material warnings" on my blog.

Well, maybe my blog (this one) does need a "adult materials warning"? Due to me displaying images from Edw@rd's blogs? I don't know. Edw@rd has no such warnings on his blogs, so why should I?

Edw@rd End0: I've been superly bigly busy lately. My spy cameras caught this photo of dotard donald tRump pooping on a gold toilet. I got a superly bigly hard on when I saw those steamy pictures. To relieve my bigly hard ons, I put my bigly Hunter Biden vibrator on full speed up my bung hole. My stiff coq got so superly bigly schlonged that I wet my Bernie panties in public. I got so excited and got bent. My bung hole is so superly sexy every time I get a bigly hard on. I made a hugely superly bigliestly killing at my brothel. I need more fresh Bernie panties; I keep wetting my panties every time I see a naked dotard donald tRump photo. Even my Bernie boxers get tight when my hard ons get superly bigly schlonged out. 2/29/2024.

Edw@rd's Post, "I've Been Superly Bigly Busy Lately" received 7 comments

Dervish Sanders (fake Mystere-authored comment). March 13, 2024 at 3:17 PM.
I love looking at dotard donald tRump's sexy bigly schlong and bunghole. I get bigly hard-ons when I spy on dotard donald.

Porky Da Badd Ass (a Mystere alias). March 13, 2024 at 3:30 PM
Hey Player! That's quite a confession you're giving, Dervish. You're a very sick mutt, Dervish. You need mental help.

Dervish Z Sanders (real comment). March 18, 2024 at 3:17 PM.
That's your fake comment, Mystere. No doubt that is what you'd like to do.

Dervish Z Sanders (real comment). March 18, 2024 at 3:18 PM
dotard donald has a SMALL schlong, Mystere. Stormy Daniels confirmed it.

Porky Da Badd Ass. March 20, 2024 at 9:54 PM.
"dotard donald has a SMALL schlong, Mystere".
Your obsession over Donald Trump's private parts shows everyone how sick you really are. How long has Sheriff Josh Frey had you registered as a queertard, Dervish?

Dervish Z Sanders (fake Mystere-authored comment). March 23, 2024 at 11:18 AM.
Sheriff Josh Frey is a bigly Barney Fife dotard Hitler fag loving asshole, Mystere. And no, I'm not on any sex offender registry, unlike you.

Dervish Has Groupies? Wednesday, February 14, 2024. This idiotic Edw@rd End0 post contains both the interracial g@y sex images above.

Post authored by Dervish Sanders. EEH010.

No comments:

Post a Comment