Friday, April 19, 2024

Edw@rd En*d0's Bl@ck D!cks Fake Comment

Edw@rd End0 is consumed with homoph0bic hate. On Saturday 3/2/2024 the comment faking blog harassing @sswipe put up this fake screenshot. He says I submitted this comment to his blog, Cleveland Foxturds.

He says this is a "sin" of mine. I guess because I think about bl@ck d!cks a lot. Probably because I'm g@y. As per Edw@rd. Edw@rd is a homophobe who passionately hates g@y people. In Edw@rd's mentally ill delusions all his enemies are g@y. Edw@rd says he is a "Christian". According to Edw@rd being g@y is a sin against God.

I confronted Edw@rd about this fake comment, but the liar denied photoshoping it. Of course. But notice he added a numer of details. I presume to make his lie seem believable.

So this PolarBear person, who is a "Obama supporting liberal", would "go after me"? I call BS. Because PolarBear is an author on the Cleveland Foxturds blog. Meaning he had access to the comments submitted. And therefore would know that Mystere lied.

What Edw@rd says about PolarBear is definitely unverifiable. Given that the last Foxturds post by PolarBear is from 2010. This person might be dead. Obviously this person departed the Foxturds blog long ago. You are a lying turd, Edw@rd.

I did contact support@gravatar.com and report your fake comments, @sswipe. The reply I got from Automattic Trust & Safety agrees that you lie. The person who replies says it is obvious I did not write your fake comments.

You got your other WordPress sites taken down for impersonation, Edw@rd. Gravatar support CONFIRMS this FACT. They know you are a liar and a harasser, Edw@rd. So, desite them saying they aren't going to take action now, that doesn't mean you aren't on their radar, Edw@rd.

And Automatic is responsive, too. Unlike Google. I sent them an email -- it took a couple of days -- but they did get back to me. So I will definitely contact them again if I find something I think they might actually act on.

You've been warned. Although (with this knowledge that WordPress won't do anything about your fake screenshots) you will likely gloat. Because you're an @sswipe. But there is nothing I can do about that. Except report your infractions and maybe (eventually) you'll get the spanking you deserve and need.

Here is a post from 5/6/2018 where the asswipe does the same thing. He fakes a comment from his blog enemy Lester Liberalman on his myfoxmystere WordPress blog (which was removed for TOS infractions).

As per Edw@rd's FAKE comments, Lester wrote, "Terry and f@ggot Mystere got together for the holidays to suck each other's c0cks. Isn't that sweet! Did you f@ggots take turns or just 69 each other's man meats".

Except Edw@rd wrote "f@ggot" with an "a" instead of a "@" and "c0cks" with an "o" instead of a "0". *I* made that change so Google's bots wouldn't flag my post as "sensitive content".

btw, note that Edw@rd writes "Obama" with a zero, not the letter "O". There is no such person as "0bama", so I don't know HOW PolarBear could have possibly supported this "0bama". And that would definitely be a tip-off that PolarBear lied about supporting Obama. If he called him "0bama". Though I doubt he did.

Dervish Z Sanders: Mystere fantasizes about Bl@ck d!cks. I did not write that comment, Mystere. That is one of your fakes. March 5, 2024 at 6:53 PM.
Rattrapper: Oh no Assface Dervish. You wrote that comment on Polar Bear's Cleveland Foxers site. Your fixation on attacking Mystere is catching up to you. If Polar Bear were around, actively blogging, even he would go after you, and he was an 0bama supporting liberal.

Post authored by Dervish Sanders. EEH009.

No comments:

Post a Comment