Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Edw@rd End0 Says I Attacked Many People On My Blogs


From the Minus FJ trumpturd Blog Political Tea Leaves. Edw@rd End0 gloats after taking down several of my blogs.

Rattrapper (Mystere sockpuppet). April 2, 2024 at 7:35 PM.
What happened to your blogs, Dervish? I happen to click onto a link to 1 of them and noticed it got removed too. Did someone complain about a copyright to the music on 1 of your clownish posts, that one you said you didn't post in 2017? :P

Joe Conservative (Minus FJ sockpuppet). April 3, 2024 at 8:51 AM.
Sounds like you're claiming responsibility, RT. I hate people that cancel or get other people cancelled. It's like the f*ckers who censor social media. They're ALL Karens & Dickwads.

Rattrapper (Mystere sockpuppet). April 3, 2024 at 9:27 AM.
I'm not claiming responsibility for the takedowns, Joe. Dervish attacked many people on his blogs, including you, FJ, Always On Watch, Lisa, Luke, Tom, Mystere, Donkey, Porky, Willis Hart and a few others. He had it coming. His bio mentioned Assassinating Donald Trump as 1 of his interests. I think he's licking his wounds for now. He tried to wipe out the Donkeys Revenge blog several times including this week, but failed.

mystere's moonbat slayer club. April 3, 2024 at 11:25 PM.
Hi there Dervish! My condolences over the losses of your blogs. How long did you think you would get away with violating the Blogger T0S? About the WordPress blogs: someone hacked my account and used it to fake your ID. There were some data breaches reported on the web, and my accounts were included in the breach. And Cleveland Foxers is a blog I manage but not own. I just happen to be the only one active at the moment. ...

You should be very careful about false prophecy accusations, Dervish. When you poke God in the eyes and essentially call God a liar to His face, I wouldn't want to see the wrath of God when He deals with you in person. The prophecies of the Biden in a casket and Kamala Harris running around frantically only to find out she got betrayed is not my fantasy. My duty is to report what I hear. If you are upset over it, go to God and plead your grievance to Him yourself. I post what I hear on WordPress since I post Elijah Streams and In the Litterbox With Jewels and Catturd links for true patriots to find and read. I post The Eleventh Hour to give readers updates and a way to watch, especially if their YouTube account is banned and they're blocked from watching YouTube videos. You should be very careful about who you mock. God will not let you get away with it.

Post authored by Progressive blogger Dervish Sanders. EEH024.

No comments:

Post a Comment