Thursday, May 2, 2024

Edw@rd End0 Confesses To Some Exceedingly Queer Behavior


Clearly Edw@rd End0 is embarassed, as he writes his confession in German.

In a comment attached to a post on his Donkeyturds blog, Edw@rd writes, "Ich kribble meinen Hodensack, wenn ich meine Kugeln an mein Po-Loch klebe".

According to G00gle translate, in English this means, "I tingle my scrotum when I glue my balls to my butt hole".

Edw@rd is so embarassed (because he knows his behavior is exceedingly queer) that he uses the account he created to impersonate me.

The image above was included in Edw@rd's post. Does such a song actually exist? Edw@rd included 3 links to YouTube videos. Are these videos of the artists performing their song? Maybe. I don't know. I did not click any of links to investigate.

As per text at the bottom of his post, this is Edw@rd's new favorite song. He feels the groove and gets funky with it.

Post authored by Dervish Sanders. EEH015.

No comments:

Post a Comment